Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home Improvement Blogs.. Help

I'm a sucker for "Before and After" photos, and blogs are no different. There are quite a few Remodeling themed blogs out there, and I follow several. I am totally down with the whole DIY movement.. I myself have posted my own AMAZING remodeling project befores and afters after completely re-vamping my entire life with a $4 can of spray paint. If you follow remodeling blogs, you know what I'm talking about. However. There are SOME people out there that THINK they know what's up, but sadly, they haven't a fucking clue. I can't tell you how hard it is just to click the X and close the window, without leaving the comment I SO BADLY want to leave. This is what I would say.
Dear Remodeler,
Wow. It took a lot of fucking creativity to buy everything pictured at Home Depot. Your builder's grade fixtures are just the cat's meow. Thanks for nothing.

Or.
Dear Remodeler,
Am I the only one noticing that you only put one coat of paint there, when you needed at least two? Have you HEARD of primer? And by the way, ever LOOK at your photos before posting them for the world to see? Yeah. I didn't think so.

Or.
Dear Douchebag,
There is something called INFORMATION that goes between "Before" and "After." We're not fucking MIND READERS here, how did you DO. IT. DUH.

Unfortunately, most remodeling bloggers are pansy candy assed whiners that can't tolerate questions from me, so I am therefore reduced to venting here, on my own blog, where it's safe. Where I'm also allowed to yell FUCKOFF!!!!! Whew.

No comments: